MISSION: HELPING PEOPLE FIND THEIR WAY TO GOD.
ARIZONA EXECUTIVE ORDER JUNE 29TH -JULY 27TH 2020
- 30 DAY CLOSURE OF
- Movie theaters
- PUBLIC EVENTS OF 50+ PEOPLE BANNED
The church isn’t a building or a day of the week: it is us living the gospel together. Although churches are exempt from the ban on gatherings of 50+, we desire to keep people safe, display an ecclesiology of the church being deployed, and keep a standing in our community that allows us to be about the gospel.
God is in control! He will work through us in this season in ways beyond our capacity! Thank you for being such a unified church throughout this extraordinary time. Thank you for your continued prayer, support and living out the gospel.
- WORSHIP SERVICES MOVED TO ONLINE ONLY (NO IN-PERSON GATHERING ON SUNDAY).
- Services will be recorded and streamed from the campus.
- RESOURCING CHURCH IN HOMES AND GROUPS!
- Emphasis on watch parties with family and connection groups.
- Equipping households and leaders for discipleship through age-specific questions and Leader Guide Podcasts.
- Aligning children’s and student’s teaching with worship services to foster discipleship in the home through parents and equipping them for conversations.