Above is our weekly update from Wednesday, March 18, 2020. Below are some important things you need to know:
For now, we are following the CDC recommendation and will be closing our campus for the next 8 weeks. This means that Compass Church will become an Online Campus only during that time.
However, this doesn’t mean that church won’t be happening! Please join us online for our worship services on Sunday morning. We will be streaming services at our usual service times: 8:00am, 9:30am and 11:00am
We need Connection now more than ever. Here are some ways you can stay connected:
- Join us online for services on Sunday (Click HERE to go to our Live Stream page)
- Reach out to your Connection Group. Call, text, stay connected!
- Follow Compass on Social Media and engage with us!
- Read our emails! We will be giving regular updates and important church info through your email.
- Opt-in to our text messaging – Text “Compass” to 84576
We have a gift for you. RightNow Media is a streaming service that has a vast array of faith-based video options for kids and adults. We are offering you access to this content for FREE. Click HERE to register for an account. You will then receive an invite that will give you instructions on how to access these fantastic video resources.
Ultimately, God is bigger than any of this. He is still sovereign. He is still on the throne. And we are still Compass Church, even if we’re not on Campus together on Sunday Mornings!
Pastor Mike & Pastor Gabe